Beyond the Grave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Grave, Leave your souls and other personal objects behind. You belong to Beyond the Grave

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CM officer meeting.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daega
Graveling
Graveling
Daega

Fuild Points : 5488

CM officer meeting. Empty
PostSubject: CM officer meeting.   CM officer meeting. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:53 am

I am going to have a CM officer meeting tonight. Around 8pm est ish. After it depending on the outcome I would like BtG officers to join. I know Bunji might not be able to make it do to his PC issues but its mainly to let you all know what we talked about.
Back to top Go down
Bunji Kugashira
Grave Guild Leader
Grave Guild Leader
Bunji Kugashira

Fuild Points : 1015632

PostSubject: Re: CM officer meeting.   CM officer meeting. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:58 am

Back on finally...ill be on tomarrow (1st) at around 5 central...srry bout missing everything stupid computer error.

Anyway talk soon peace Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://beyondthegrave.forumotion.com
Daega
Graveling
Graveling
Daega

PostSubject: Re: CM officer meeting.   CM officer meeting. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:31 am

Well if you didnt hear yet we have desided to do the great exitdis when ever you and I are on bunji. Seeing that we both are sharing the alt guild. How does (The Sanitarium) for the alli guild name? doesnt really reference either guild name but has our alt guild name in it. Let me know tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bunji Kugashira
Grave Guild Leader
Grave Guild Leader
Bunji Kugashira

Fuild Points : 1015632

PostSubject: Re: CM officer meeting.   CM officer meeting. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:41 pm

I like that idea for the name I'm not too picky on what it should be called...

but yeah on a quick note if I'm not on tonight don't be surprised got somethings i got to do (study and family business) so I'm sorry in advanced if i cant get on at the time specified.

Sorry if i make u wait or anything...ill try to get on sometime though...

Thanks and sorry again.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondthegrave.forumotion.com
Perenomia
Grave Lost
Grave Lost
Perenomia

Fuild Points : 5508

PostSubject: Re: CM officer meeting.   CM officer meeting. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:11 am

Just a question - Mass Exodus meaning punting all the alts into the alt guild? Is there a merger or anything in the works that we should be aware of? Sorry if I missed something. I've been AFK the last couple days. Work has been nuts. Tonight and tomorrow won't be much better. I should be around a bit Saturday and Sunday though.
Back to top Go down
Daega
Graveling
Graveling
Daega

PostSubject: Re: CM officer meeting.   CM officer meeting. EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:17 am

As far as I know there has been no talks of a merger. Just the joint use of the alt guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM officer meeting.   CM officer meeting. Empty

Back to top Go down

CM officer meeting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Grave :: Grave Business :: Da Little Business-
Jump to: