Beyond the Grave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Grave, Leave your souls and other personal objects behind. You belong to Beyond the Grave

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Squig got yer tongues?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Perenomia
Grave Lost
Grave Lost
Perenomia

Fuild Points : 5523

Squig got yer tongues? Empty
PostSubject: Squig got yer tongues?   Squig got yer tongues? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:24 am

Come on people, lets get some posting going on.

I'm a WHO Newbie. I played WoW off and on for 2 years, and I took the last year or so off of MMOs. I play random other games, some COD, some Left 4 Dead, and lots of co-op PS3 with my wife. I'm from a small town in the middle of Wisconsin, so CST from 6-10ish are my play times. Depends on the night. I work for the family insurance company, so sometimes I have random appointments at night.

I don't really know much about the WH universe. I played the RTS games, and I understand the basics of the lore and such. I don't know much about end-game though. Right now I'll be healbotting scenarios and I seem to be solo-ing a fair bit for quests. Nothing I can't handle.

I've noticed that if I do all the quests in a zone by the end I can usually solo the 'easy' PQs. As a healer, that seems strange, but I guess maybe they intended it that way?

Everything you wanted to know about a random stranger and more. :-P I'm sure you're all Sleep by now. Tell your tales. Post funny pictures. Just get some life in here!

PS - This forum NEEDS a beer chug emoticon!!!
Back to top Go down
Bunji Kugashira
Grave Guild Leader
Grave Guild Leader
Bunji Kugashira

Fuild Points : 1015647

PostSubject: Re: Squig got yer tongues?   Squig got yer tongues? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Yes its so true we do need a beer chugging emote...as far as im concerned it would win.

But yeah thanks for the calling of posting and such...im working on getting the site fully functional. I know its very simplistic.

Stay tuned adding a new posting channel for special events (u will want it i know).

Have fun, lvl, make love and WAAAGH!

Bunji
Back to top Go down
https://beyondthegrave.forumotion.com
Shimisip
Graveling
Graveling
Shimisip

Fuild Points : 5503

PostSubject: Re: Squig got yer tongues?   Squig got yer tongues? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:59 am

Yea im sure the posting will pick up soon on here don't let it bother ya right now Smile

I played WoW since right after it was released to the public, never played the newest expansion, but I had a Druid, Shammy, Pally, 2 warlocks, and a warrior all at 70... I played EQ before that and EQ2 after it... Warhammer is by far the most enjoyable game I've ever played I love the way it's layed out and all the new and exciting quirks ive never seen In an MMO before...

A little about me I turn 21 next month, I went to college for one year then I joined the army, I am a 35M (look it up on Goarmy.com if your interested) and have a degree in Intelligence Operations. I am currently studying Arabic with the Army, and working extremely hard physically to try to go to some of the more elite units the military has to offer after I'm done with my language course. I LOVE the outdoors but im pretty addicted to games aswell Smile, so I guess you could say there is a conflict of interest.
Back to top Go down
fezzik
Graveling
Graveling
fezzik

PostSubject: Sup   Squig got yer tongues? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:57 pm

So for those who dont know this Tarilam aka Shortbus Gus, aka the Fezzik javascript:emoticonp('What a Face') . Anyways thought i say hi. Been playing mmos since Dark Age of Camelot. Been in WAR since closed beta. Looking forward to kickin some Order ass with ya'll. YARRRRRRRRR javascript:emoticonp('pirat')
Back to top Go down
Perenomia
Grave Lost
Grave Lost
Perenomia

Fuild Points : 5523

PostSubject: Re: Squig got yer tongues?   Squig got yer tongues? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:15 pm

Wow, that is the largest avatar I have ever seen Fezz!

Nice to meet ya.
Back to top Go down
Bunji Kugashira
Grave Guild Leader
Grave Guild Leader
Bunji Kugashira

PostSubject: Re: Squig got yer tongues?   Squig got yer tongues? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Yes it is win
Back to top Go down
fezzik
Graveling
Graveling
fezzik

PostSubject: Re: Squig got yer tongues?   Squig got yer tongues? EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:39 am

hehe sorry for the huge avatar..fixed now
Back to top Go down
Bunji Kugashira
Grave Guild Leader
Grave Guild Leader
Bunji Kugashira

PostSubject: Re: Squig got yer tongues?   Squig got yer tongues? EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:45 am

Yeah hehe love deadpool though so grats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squig got yer tongues?   Squig got yer tongues? Empty

Back to top Go down

Squig got yer tongues?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Grave :: Open Grave :: Say Hello-
Jump to: